Friday, September 9, 2011

Denise Richards Denies Date with "Hot" Simon Cowell

Denise Richards Denies Date with "Hot" Simon Cowell

According to X Factor judge Simon Cowell, he and Denise Richards went on an ill-fated date many years ago. But that's not exactly how Richards remembers it.

In a recent interview on Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show, Cowell, 51, revealed that he and Charlie Sheen's ex were set up by mutual friends in Beverly Hills when he was single and she was separated from Sheen. Richards, however, was surprised by Cowell's comments and took to Twitter to playfully offer her own interpretation of events.

"I was at a group dinner 8 months pregnant. not sure how thats considered a date, news to me!" Richards, 40, twittered on Wednesday. "if I was being set up I didn't know it!"

Richards, who just came out with a memoir called The Real Girl Next Door (which her ex-husband apparently loved), was pregnant with daughter Lola, now 6, at the time. (She also has Sam, 7, with Sheen and adopted a third daughter, Eloise Joni, this summer.) Nevertheless, erstwhile American Idol judge Cowell was a big fan.

"(Denise) is gorgeous," Cowell, who is engaged to makeup artist Mezhgan Hussainy, told Stern. " I liked her a lot, I think she's cute, funny, a bit of a wacko... but I like that."

Richards is currently single, and thinks perhaps things might have gone differently had she known romance was supposed to be in the air. "I wish I knew that it was a date!!!" she twittered. "He's a hot piece of ass!"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/denise-richards-denies-date-hot-simon-cowell/1-a-380639

Megan Ewing Megan Fox Melania Trump Melissa George Melissa Howard Melissa Joan Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment