Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kirstie Alley on 100-Pound Weight Loss

Kirstie Alley on 100-Pound Weight Loss

She's gone Dancing with the Stars and strutted the runway, and now Kirstie Alley is making headlines for losing a whopping 100 lbs. over the past year. Alley, whose weight has famously fluctuated in recent years, tells People that she's finally completely content with her body now that she's a size 6. "When I hit that mark, I went, 'That's it!'" the 60-year-old actress declares. "I have more energy than I've ever had in my whole life."

In addition to energy, Alley -- who topped out at 230 lbs. two years ago -- has also regained a sense of normalcy. "I had gotten really weak. There was nothing positive about being fat," she says of her condition at the time. But thanks to her waist-trimming stint on Dancing with the Stars (where she finished second), her subsequent commitment to keep dancing and her new organic diet (she's follows her own Organic Liason program, she's reached her goal weight. "I feel back to normal," she says. "I have my game again."

Alley debuted her new slimmer figure at Zang Toi's Fashion Week show on Sept. 13, where she strutted her svelte new bod on the catwalk.

Now that Alley has performed her incredible weight-loss feat, she tells People she's ready for the next challenge -- love.

"What I'm looking for is to be madly, deeply in love," she says. "For the first time in my life, I know exactly what I want in a man. I want someone who has my back, who is courageous and brave."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/kirstie-alley-100-pound-weight-loss/1-a-384615

Megan Ewing Megan Fox Melania Trump Melissa George Melissa Howard Melissa Joan Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment