Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jesse James and Kat Von D: It's Over! Again!


Kat Von D and Jesse James broke up. Again.

The troubled, tattooed couple has called it quits once again, calling off their engagement for the second time this year, Von D revealed on Facebook.

"I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the "back and forth" if it's caused any confusion)," said the star of LA Ink, which TLC broke up with recently.

Jesse and Kat Photo

The duo called off their engagement in July, for reasons still not entirely clear, only to be back on again and planning a wedding a mere month later.

Now it's off again. As for why they separated, Von D tells People: "It just became clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life."

"My friend put it best ... I am deserving of total, noble love. And as a woman, I think it's important to know your value and never lose sight of that."

So basically ... Jesse fell short of providing that?

Sort of a cryptic comment, but that's all we've got.

With no wedding in the future, Kat also shared she won't be packing up and heading to James' home base: "I am not in any way moving to Texas."

"My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business... same goes for my art gallery, Wonderland - next door to High Voltage Tattoo."

"I wish Jesse nothing but the best in life and in love."

No word if she plans to remove her tattoo of his face:


Kat Von D Gets Jesse James Tattoo

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/09/jesse-james-and-kat-von-d-its-over-again/

Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani Halle Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment