Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sarah Michelle Gellar Covers Health October 2011

Having just premiered the first episode of her new CW show "Ringer," Sarah Michelle Gellar is also featured on the cover of the October 2011 issue of Health magazine.

The 34-year-old actress landed a multi-page spread while chatting about everything from he happiest place to going into labor while in the midst of a Pilates class.

Highlights from Miss Gellar's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Health magazine!

On her happiest place:
?Snuggling with my daughter. Doesn?t matter where. I could be on a subway. I don?t care.?

On being in her best shape:
?Probably before I got pregnant ? I was in really, really good shape. I think when I was doing Buffy I was a little bit thin, actually, because even though I was working out constantly, it was just the time and the age. But I was happy being pregnant, too. I?m not as critical as I used to be about my body.?

On her favorite age:
Oh, right now, for sure. A lot of people say how much more relaxed I am, and it?s because I don?t take things as seriously. You know, it?s not just about work, I have a different priority. And I can let things roll off differently. The only thing that makes me mad is if I lose time with my child.

On going into labor while in a Pilates gym:
?And it was funny, too, because I was getting cranky, and I said to my trainer, ?I?m just cranky today.? She was like, ?Maybe it?s because you?re going to give birth!? And I was like, ?Nah, not yet.? It turned out I was in labor, I didn?t realize.?

On the secret to her happy marriage:
?We communicate. That?s my secret. It?s not a secret, but it?s how I handle all my good relationships, whether they?re male-female or not. If you bottle things up, it explodes on you.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sarah-michelle-gellar/sarah-michelle-gellar-covers-health-october-2011-546058

Julie Berry K. D. Aubert Karen Carreno KarolÌna Kurkov· Kasey Chambers Kat Von D

No comments:

Post a Comment