Monday, September 26, 2011

Yvonne Stahovski Covers Maxim October 2011

Coinciding with the release of her new movie "Killer Elite," Yvonne Straovski adorns the cover of the October 2011 issue of Maxim magazine.

The Aussie actress oozes sex appeal in an alluring spread while chatting with the men's magazine about topics including her first meeting with co-star Robert DeNiro to her TV show "Chuck" coming to an end.

Highlights from Miss Strahovski's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Maxim!

On meeting Robert DeNiro:
"I just knocked on his trailer door and there he was! I felt like a kid in a candy store; I couldn't wipe the smile off my face."

On growing up in Australia:
"I grew up in the suburbs of Sydney, but I spent lots of time in the bush, hiking and rock climbing and running around. So those scenes [in Killer Elite n a farm] were very much in my comfort zone."

On what she misses about her homeland:
"I love Australian chocolates, but I can't have them, because I'm not eating sugar these days. So I sniff them to get my fix. Wow, this interview is sounding worse and worse. All I'm talking about is sniffing and bush."

On strange gifts she's gotten from fans:
"I've received some pretty interesting poetry. Like, pages and pages of types rhyming poetry...."

On her show "Chuck" coming to an end:
"I can't believe we made it this far. We've been on the bubble ever since we started, but our fans have really pushed for us to stay on-air. It's nice to know that we're working toward a real ending that isn't like, 'Uh, maybe we're coming back?'"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/yvonne-strahovski/yvonne-stahovski-covers-maxim-october-2011-547071

Yvonne Strzechowski Zhang Ziyi Zoe Saldana Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish

No comments:

Post a Comment