Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shannon Miller's Biggest Fear During Cancer Treatment: Facing Her Son

When beginning chemotherapy earlier this year, Olympic gold medalist Shannon Miller says that her biggest fear wasn't the cancer or the aggressive treatment, but how her son Rocco would react to her appearance.

"For me, the toughest part was facing my son, Rocco," Miller, 34 tells People. "He was 15 months old at the time that I was going through my treatment. He has lots of hair. And I wasn't sure if he was going to be scared of Mommy ... being bald."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/09/23/shannon-millers-biggest-fear-during-cancer-treatment-facing-her-son

Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera

No comments:

Post a Comment