Sunday, September 18, 2011

Demi Lovato's Hammerstein Ballroom Stage Debut!

Performing her first whole show in almost an entire year, Demi Lovato took the stage at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on Saturday night (September 17).

The "Skyscraper" singer offered up an energetic concert, as she tweeted prior to showtime, "SO excited for the show tonight!!!!! Thanks for the TT!!!! you guys are the best... NYC are you READY?!!!!"

In full-throttle press mode ahead of her "Unbroken" album release this Tuesday (September 20), Miss Lovato recently filmed an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" set to air on September 20th.

Chatting about her time in an Illinois treatment center, the 19-year-old dished, ?I went from being at the highlight of my career. Having a movie about to come out or just come out and being on this tour. Having so much success. So many things were going great in my life and then all of the sudden my personal life just went down at crazy speeds."

She added, ?I had a negative break down and it changed my life forever but I?m glad that it did because if I had never gone into the treatment. I don?t know if one, I?d even be sitting here today. Two, if I?d be alive today."

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/demi-lovato/demi-lovatos-hammerstein-ballroom-stage-debut-544543

Paula GarcÈs Paulina Rubio Paz Vega PenÈlope Cruz Pink Piper Perabo

No comments:

Post a Comment