Monday, September 19, 2011

January Jones Was 'Ready' For Baby Says Co-Star!

january1_wide.jpg
New mom January Jones, who just gave birth to baby boy Xander Dane Jones, was "ready" as could be, according to her Mad Men co-star Christina Hendricks.

"I haven't seen her in a little bit, but apparently she feels really good," Christina told In Touch during Self Magazine?s 4th Annual Women Doing Good Awards In NYC.

January hasn't announced publicly who the mystery dad is, or if the man will be in her baby's life. Luckily, January has great friends like Christina, who told us she was "checking her phone all the time" on Monday to see if her friend was in labor.

"Two months ago we did the baby shower and I got her baby books. I gave her some of my favorite when I was little," Christina said of the gifts, which included If I Found a Wistful Unicorn.

But the mom is staying mum about the father of Xander, only saying publicly through a rep that she's "doing well."

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/rFaUCs7DPjQ/january_jones_was_ready_for_ba.php

Cat Power Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter Charli Baltimore Charlies Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment