Monday, September 12, 2011

Cyndi Lauper Pulls a Christina Aguilera, Botches National Anthem Lyric


Poor Cyndi Lauper. The former hit singer chose a really bad weekend to botch the National Anthem.

Singing America's favorite song prior to the U.S. Open semifinals on Saturday, Lauper didn't mess it up as badly as Christina Aguilera did at the Super Bowl. But "“O’er the ramparts, we watched as our flag was still streaming?" Sorry, but no.


Cyndi Lauper Botches National Anthem

Tweeted Lauper after the rendition:

"Whew, I just did the anthem for the US open. It was an awesome experience.I got choked up in the middle remembering 9/11. I hope I didn’t mess up too bad. I wanted it to be comforting.”

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/09/cyndi-lauper-pulls-a-christina-aguilera-botches-national-anthem/

Charisma Carpenter Charli Baltimore Charlies Angels Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler Cheryl Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment