Monday, September 5, 2011

Carla Bruni Talks Pregnancy, Press

Just hours after the televised confirmation of her pregnancy, French First Lady, Carla Bruni was spotted out in Paris, France earlier today (September 5).

Showing off her burgeoning baby bump in a belly-hugging gray sweatshirt, the 43-year-old mother-to-be was all smiles as she made her way through the bevy of impending shutterbugs.

During an interview with TF1 program "Sept A Huit," which aired last night, Carla not only confirmed news that she and husband Nicolas Sarkozy are expecting, but she also described her staunch stance against putting her baby in the public eye.

"You don't have a child for the [photo] gallery," she told, adding that her "position as the wife of the head of state has made me even more defensive. I understand the media interest, and I don't see any inconvenience in it for myself or my husband, but when it concerns the children, it's not impossible."

Bruni, who has already dealt with the media's prying eyes with her first child, 11-year-old Aurelian, added, "I will do everything to protect this infant, and I'll be absolutely rigorous. I will never show photos of this child. I will never expose this child."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/carla-bruni/carla-bruni-talks-pregnancy-press-540131

Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau Brody Dalle Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps

No comments:

Post a Comment