Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jack Black: ?Me and Angie Are A Good Team!?

jackblack1_wide.jpg
Jack Black, who told reporters that he would love to make yet another Kung Fu Panda film, had nothing but praise for the comedic talents of his co-star, Angelina Jolie, at the premiere of Kung Fu Panda 2 in NYC. ?I feel like me and Angie are a good team,? Jack, 41, tells In Touch. ?What are some of the great, gorgeous incredible actresses/comedian combos? There?s not that many. I saw a movie recently with Shirley MacLaine and Jerry Lewis called Artists and Models. They were such a great team. I feel like me and Angie could be that team. A boy can dream, can?t he??

Jack raved that it was great to catch up with Angie and her brood at Cannes a week ago, but admitted that he didn?t bring his kids along for a group play date because they?re not as experienced at traveling as the Jolie-Pitt clan. "I didn?t bring my kids to Cannes. Angie is braver than I,? Jack joked. ?She just loads them all up on the plane. They?re used to traveling a lot more than mine are. They got it down with regard to the jet lag. My boys will stay up all night and I?ll be a wreck on the red carpet!?

But Jack was sure to add, ?Whenever I?m not working, it?s family time.? So what is the proud dad to sons Sammy, 4, and Thomas, 3, hoping his Father?s Day will bring? ?Hopefully, I?ll get to sleep in a little longer,? Jack laughed. ?Two extra hours maybe? And then wake up to a delicious breakfast burrito.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/GnEP01mAKWU/jack_black_me_and_angie_are_a.php

Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki

No comments:

Post a Comment