Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Elle Fanning Talks Individual Style

She?s definitely her own person, and Elle Fanning told Teen Vogue that she?s not too concerned with public opinion.

The ?Somewhere? actress explained, "I don't worry about what other people think about my clothes?I want to be me. And that's just a little weird."

Further emphasizing her point, Elle continued, "I think it's a compliment when people give me strange looks or say that I dress 'uniquely.'"

As for where she gets her inspiration, Fanning confessed, "During fashion week I go online to watch all the shows, and then I organize and save pictures of my favorites in folders on my desktop. What can I say? I'm a total fashion nerd."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/elle-fanning/elle-fanning-talks-individual-style-508321

Kristanna Loken Kristen Bell Kristin Cavallari Kristin Kreuk Kristy Swanson Kylie Bax

No comments:

Post a Comment