Sunday, May 29, 2011

Armie Hammer: Johnny Depp is ?soooo dreamy!?

depp2.jpg
Some of Tinseltown?s rookie MVPs were honored on May 20 at the Young Hollywood Awards in downtown Los Angeles, including Elle Fanning, Camilla Belle and Garrett Hedlund. Don?t be fooled, though: with presenters like Oscar winner Jeff Bridges and director legend Francis Ford Coppola, the night was anything but "young."

The Social Network star Armie Hammer was honored as the Male Star of Tomorrow. Speaking of, he has just landed a role alongside Johnny Depp in The Lone Ranger. When asked what his reaction was when he got the news that he booked the role, Armie told In Touch, ?I was actually in the Bahamas with my wife and we got a handwritten letter delivered to our room that was like out in the middle of nowhere, and it was like ?call Brandon,? my agent, ?it's very important.'" It was a great phone call. I couldn?t be happier but I was also on vacation in the Bahamas at the same time, so I was just like yeah, yeah this is great but this is costing me a lot of money so I?m going to go back to the beach.?

He then gushed about how excited he is to work with Johnny saying, ?So excited, oh my gosh, he?s soooo dreamy!? What a lucky, lucky man.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/s8A4Wuk5ws4/armie_hammer_johnny_depp_is_so.php

Selita Ebanks Shakara Ledard Shakira Shana Hiatt Shania Twain Shanna Moakler

No comments:

Post a Comment