Friday, May 27, 2011

Brooklyn Decker: Throw Away the Scale!

She's known for her fabulous form, and now Brooklyn Decker has revealed how she keeps her ever-so-enviable physique perfectly fit.

The 24-year-old blonde bombshell says the key to her killer figure is as easy as saying goodbye the the scale, telling FOX 411, "Throw it out the window. I got rid of mine three years ago, and I haven?t been on one since. When you put on muscle, you gain weight, and it has nothing to do with size.?

The "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit model also revealed that she, too has to hit the gym on top of eating right to keep her bikini-ready body, admitting, ?A lot of girls are like ?I eat a cheeseburger, and I?m a size zero.? Me? No way! I have to workout, and it?s part of my life and I love it. I do yoga, cardio, boxing ? everything. For me, it?s about mixing things up and staying in shape.?

Adding one final piece of advice for getting that sizzling summer body, Decker told, "The most important thing is to have a suit that covers enough and supports your boobies! At the beach, you don?t want to be vulgar, you want to feel radiant.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/brooklyn-decker/brooklyn-decker-throw-away-scale-509527

Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment