Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson: Peeved Over Hugh Hefner Wedding Snub!


She's busy Dancing with the Stars. But Kendra Wilkinson has taken time to be angry at the old man.

The large-boobed reality star tells E! News she's "pissed off" because she hasn't received a Save the Date yet for his June 18 wedding to Crystal Harris.

"I'm not joking," Kendra says. "If I don't get a save the date, I have another wedding to attend that same day... I'm getting kind of antsy because I need to pick which wedding to go to."

The Kiss Off?

Is Hugh Hefner giving Kendra Wilkinson the kiss-off?

Kendra is directing her anger at Hef's bride-to-be more than the senior citizen himself. She says:

"Crystal that does the wedding planning. She's the girl! If she doesn't give me a save the date soon, I'm going to have to put in my save the date with the other wedding."

It's a good thing this other wedding is an imaginary threat. Imagine how snubbed the couple being used as a back-up plan would feel otherwise.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/04/kendra-wilkinson-peeved-over-hugh-hefner-wedding-snub/

Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore Ehrinn Cummings Elena Lyons Elisabeth Rˆhm Elisha Cuthbert

No comments:

Post a Comment