Friday, April 29, 2011

Angelina Pivarnick: Back on the Market

She recently announced that she?s pregnant, and now Angelina Pivarnick's engagement to David Kovacs has been called off.

According to the father-to-be, things are rough between the two of them currently. ?I?m going through a really tough time right now. I have ended things with Angelina.?

And it sounds like the problem was infidelity. David added, ?I got a text from a fire fighter who actually apologized for sleeping with Angelina saying he just found out she was engaged.?

Kovacs also noted, ?I actually found a pair of guy?s underwear in her car. I truly fell in love with this girl and wanted to have a family and grow old with her.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/angelina-pivarnick/angelina-pivarnick-back-market-501356

Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King

No comments:

Post a Comment