Friday, April 29, 2011

Nina Dobrev Drops By MTV Studios

Making her promotional rounds, Nina Dobrev was spotted arriving at MTV Studios in New York City yesterday (April 28).

The ?Vampire Diaries? hottie looked fabulous as she strolled inside, carrying her iPad and smiling for the shutterbugs.

Nina is featured on the cover of the first-ever Seventeen Fitness special issue, and in the interview she talks about her attempt at going vegetarian.

"At the end of last year, I tried being a vegetarian for four months, and after awhile, I started feeling weak, like I needed more protein, more energy. Then I read a review of an episode of The Vampire Diaries online, and in it the writer mentioned that I was looking too thin. I was like, 'Okay, maybe they're right.' It made me think: I need a burger -- a beef burger, not a soy burger."

As for her preferred type of guy- "I like the Chris Pines and the Ryan Goslings -- those types who are fit but not too fit. I'm attracted to the low-maintenance, touseled-but-happens-to-still-look-amazing guy. I like effortless. A guy who wears track pants, a T-shirt and a hat and can still be causal. Not the 'How much can you lift?' kind of guy. That doesn't matter to me at all!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nina-dobrev/nina-dobrev-drops-mtv-studios-501262

Jennifer Garner Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Morrison Jennifer ODell Jennifer Scholle

No comments:

Post a Comment