Friday, April 29, 2011

Chris Brown & Snoop Dogg To Appear On New Comedy Show + Jennifer Hudson's Body Creates New Opportunities + Vanessa Simmons On 'When I Was 17'

 

Chris Brown is trying out his funny side on a new show this summer. Find out more when you read on plus deets on how Jennifer Hudson's new body is helping her in more ways than one and a sneak peak at Vanessa Simmons 'When I was 17' episode...

 

 

Chris Brown has ventured from music to movies and now the superstar is set to appear on a new comedy show. The singer will appear on Fox's new series, "In The Flow with Affion Crockett". CB isn't the only celeb making an appearance on the show. Other scheduled guests include Snoop, Russell Simmons, and Michael Strahan. The show is a one hour sketch comedy series hosted by Affion Crockett and produced by Jamie Foxx

The show is set to premiere August 20 at 9 PM. Can't wait to see this one...

 

And Jennifer Hudson has opened up about how losing weight has changed her life and career.

 

 

Jennifer Hudson is getting a lot of attention since losing weight and she says she now realizes that her weight kept her from getting some roles.

In an interview with UK's Grazia magazine, J. Hud said,

 "In this slim world, I do realize I was being discriminated against. I’m offered more parts. There is much more excitement about me now".

Jennifer Hudson decided to drop the weight after giving birth to her son and for her role as Winnie Mandela in an upcoming film. J. Hud also said she never felt overweight. She says,

"I never thought I was overweight. I thought my old look was pretty normal...now, on this side, they treat you differently, the opportunities are different, my image is different.”


I guess we can expect to see the new, slim Jennifer Hudson in a lot of tv/movie roles coming up.

 

 

Also on TV,

 

Vanessa Simmons will be featured on an upcoming 'When I was 17' episode on MTV. She discusses her high school sweetheart and how he broke her heart. 

Here's a preview: 

 

 The episode will also feature Questlove and Christina Perri.

 

 

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/04/29/chris-brown-snoop-dogg-to-appear-on-new-comedy-show-jennifer-hudsons-body-creates-new-opp

Kate Hudson Kate Mara Kate Moss Kate Walsh Katharine McPhee Katharine Towne

No comments:

Post a Comment