Thursday, April 28, 2011

Khloe Kardashian: "I Look Massive" Next to Kim & Kourtney

Khloe Kardashian: "I Look Massive" Next to Kim & Kourtney

Khloe Kardashian may seem like she has it all right now -- a loving husband, a supportive family, a thriving career -- but the reality star says she's still constantly struggling with her weight.

The youngest girl in her famous family, Khloe says it's tough to stand next to smaller sisters Kim and Kourtney without feeling like her self-esteem is taking a beating. "They are 5-foot and 5-foot-2, so I look massive next to them," Khloe, who is 5-foot-10, tells Us Weekly. "Everyone expects me to be 9 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds [when they meet me]."

A family friend says that Khloe has "struggled with her weight since she was 8 years old. She was always taller and developed much broader shoulders than her petite sisters."

Khloe reveals that she first began gaining weight after her mom Kris Jenner divorced her late father, OJ Simpson-lawyer Robert Kardashian Sr.

"My brother [Rob] and I were always heavy. They gave us food to keep us comforted. All we did was eat crap," she recalls.

As she put on weight, people began reacting negatively to her. "I had older women tell me, 'You should really work out,'" she explains. "It really got to me."

Crumbling under the pressure Khloe went to the extreme to get thin, working out three times a day and eating almost nothing. She went from a size 12 to 0."

"I started to get a positive response from people when I was losing weight," she admits.

As Khloe and Lamar Odom think about starting a family, we hope that Khloe can become more comfortable with herself. Maybe once she gets pregnant and can see the wondrous things her body can do, she'll learn to see it in a new light.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/khloe-kardashian-i-look-massive-next-kim-kourtney/1-a-344382

Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment