Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kelly Osbourne Dismisses Weight Gain and Alcohol Relapse Rumors

kelly1_wide.jpg
The Osbournes may be one of reality TV?s most unconventional families, but they are ?rock? solid. Ozzy, 62, Sharon, 58, Kelly, 26, and Jack, 25, all attended Jack?s movie producing debut of God Bless Ozzy Osbourne at The Tribeca Film Festival on April 24 in NYC.

Kelly admitted to In Touch that her family is strong because ?we love each other no matter what. The one thing my mother and father have brought us up to believe is that we have a fantastic life. We are so spoiled with the things that we have. That can all go and the only thing that you really have is your family.?

Kelly has been the object of media scrutiny recently. There was speculation that she was losing her battle with weight and had gained a dress size from a size 4 to a size 6. Then tongues wagged when the formerly drug addicted star was photographed doing shots with friends in an LA bar.

At the premiere, however, Kelly looked as slim as ever and dismissed all the rumors. ?I haven?t gained weight!? Kelly tells In Touch. ?They just want to talk crap about me! They love to build you up to break you down, so that?s just what they do!?

And as for the relapse rumors, Kelly added, ?F**k ?em! I don?t care. I know I?m a good person. I know that I live my life the way that I should be. I don?t hurt anyone.?

Ozzy held Kelly?s hand protectively on the carpet. When In Touch asked the Prince of Darkness if he feels protective when the media takes shots at his kids, he smiled, ?They protect me now.?

Now there are some family values!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/hTPo3xDhsPo/kelly_osbourne_dismisses_weigh.php

Natasha Bedingfield Natassia Malthe Nelly Furtado Nichole Robinson Nicky Hilton Nicole Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment