Saturday, April 23, 2011

PHOTOSHOOT FAB: Lauren London GLAMS Up For ROLLING OUT+Cassie's New Photoshoot

Lauren London tapped into her chic 70's side for a sexy photoshoot for Rolling Out Magazine.  Since she has always admired the style of Marvin Gaye's wife, Janis Gaye, the star of Madea's Big Happy Family rocked a Janis-inspired look for the shoot.

 

We've got the pics and her words about her pregnancy and her industry comeback, plus pics from behind the scenes at Cassie's new photoshoot, when you read on...

LOVES this blue shag and shoes and look for Ms. Lauren. 

 

And she tapped into her 70's glam side for the rest of the shoot with animal prints and metallic fabrics:

Gorgeous.  A few highlights from the actress' cover story.  And you can hit up Rolling Out for the full interview.

On her controversial pregnancy and being a good mother:

“I had a pregnancy that wasn’t private … A lot of people had their opinions about it. They were surprised that I came up pregnant, which was a surprise to me, because I’m a woman and women get pregnant and Lauren comes first before the actress, so having my son was the best thing that ever happened to me,” she said.

On how she stays so gorgeous:

“I don’t even think I’m all that cute,” she said when asked about her beauty secrets. “But I maintain a clean face and make sure I have a mani and pedi once a week. I think it’s important for women to take care of their nails, hair, skin and feet. That’s it. I keep it natural and simple … but when I get some sun, I’m all ready. That [tan] would be a beauty secret if I had one.”

“I’m a great mother because of my intentions on being a great mother, I’m a good friend because I’m loyal, I’m a good daughter because I’ve hopefully made my mother proud, I’m a great human being because I accept that there’s a spiritual being underneath it all,” she said. “I’ve always been a woman of faith.”

On evolving for her comeback:

“I think evolution is a natural thing. I was 21 when I came into the industry and now, I’m 26. So, my style is gonna change. My hair hasn’t changed, but my outlook on clothes, movies [and] interviews that I do are gonna be different from when I first came out. I didn’t put too much thought into [makes air quotes with her fingers] coming back. I just love what I do,” she said.

Fab!

 

And Cassie was on the Soho set of her new photoshoot as she's doing promo for her upcoming new album (yeah, new album):

Looks like she stopped to say wassup to some fans.

Pretty gal.  Maybe one day she'll stick to modeling....

 

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/04/21/photoshoot-fab-lauren-london-glams-up-for-rolling-outcassies-new-photoshoot

Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment