Saturday, January 29, 2011

T-Pain Asks: Like My Tattoo?


You're off the hook, Gucci Mane. You no longer possess the most ridiculous tattoo in the history of mankind.

Incredibly, T-Pain has topped that rapper face-scarring ice cream cone by getting a permanent reminder of Facebook on his body. We wish we were making this up, but the artist recently returned from Hawaii with the following tattoo.

T-Pain Tattoo

Tweeted T-Pain: I get a tatt every time I come to Hawaii. I think ones pretty sweet, unless facebook shuts down.

Right. That's the only thing that would not make it sweet, dude.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/01/t-pain-asks-like-my-tattoo/

Vanessa Minnillo Vanessa Simmons Veronica Kay Veronika Vaekov· Victoria Beckham Victoria Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment