Monday, January 31, 2011

Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright: Dating!


The Bachelorette runner-up Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright, a former contestant on The Bachelor herself, have found love on the reality shows after all.

Chris' followers on Twitter likely put together that he and Peyton, who vied for the love of Andy Baldwin a few seasons ago, were an item. Now it's official.

"Yes, I have," he told People at a Bachelor reunion party in New York, when asked if he found love. "We met at another Bachelor function," Wright adds.

Chris Lambton PicturePeyton Wright Pic

Together since August, the couple hit it off right away.

"It's one of those things where I've had a ton of serious relationships and I met this kid and he was genuine, outgoing and hilarious. We just click," she said.

At the cast reunion event, which reports say doubled as a Bachelor Pad 2 casting session, Chris Lambton had no regrets about turning down The Bachelor.

"It's just not me," he said. "Sitting at home and watching the season with my family weirded me out. I wanted to find love on my own, not in that situation."

Good answer, especially now that's found Peyton. She's a pretty great catch, we admit ... although Chantal O'Brien and Emily Maynard are too. Just saying.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/01/chris-lambton-and-peyton-wright-dating/

Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge

No comments:

Post a Comment