Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jeremy Piven on Miley Cyrus: "We Have Great Chemistry"

Jeremy Piven on Miley Cyrus: "We Have Great Chemistry"

There may be a huge age difference between Jeremy Piven and Miley Cyrus, but the So Undercover costars seem to have formed a bond on the set of their new film.

"I think I must be an 18-year-old girl because we got along really well," Piven told Eonline.com. "It was just so much fun. I had so much fun with her and we had great chemistry. It was really really weird -- we're like polar opposites."

And, while Cyrus continues to be under public scrutiny for some of her personal choices, Piven says the Hannah Montana star doesn't deserve to be treated so harshly.

"You know, you can judge her, but what were you doing when you were 18?" the Entourage star, 45, said. "She's kind of amazing. There's something so incredibly refreshing about someone who is exactly who they are. There's nothing pretentious about her. She's this force. She loves to laugh."

In addition to enjoying his newfound friendship with Cyrus, Piven says that his stock has gone up with his young nieces, who now think he's cool for knowing the Disney powerhouse.

"Right now they think I work for the bus company because they saw me on an ad for Entourage on a bus, so they asked me if I work for the bus company," he said. "I said, 'No, Uncle Jeremy doesn't work for the bus company.' I was going to explain it to them, but I was like, 'Ah, forget it.' So finally I'll get a little respect...That's basically what my career has come down to is to earn the respect of my nieces."

Do you think it's strange that Jeremy Piven and Miley Cyrus are good friends? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/jeremy-piven-miley-cyrus-we-have-great-chemistry/1-a-318172

Summer Altice Summer Glau Sunny Mabrey Susan Ward Susie Castillo T.A.T.u.

No comments:

Post a Comment