Saturday, January 29, 2011

Celebs love Kirill Bichutsky

Drake0119.jpg
In a city full of nightlife photographers, Kirill Bichutsky has made a name for himself as one of the most respected in New York. Celebrities like Drake and Kanye West love him, and he is responsible for capturing some of the best moments in the Big Apple nightlife. "I love that they know I'm not paparazzi. I won't profit from these photos, so they are comfortable with me. They feel free to have fun around me and be themselves," Kirill tells In Touch of his superstar fans. Check out his photos at www.KirillWasHere.com, and watch Kirill's video of the best moments of 2010 at www.kirillwashere.com/2010/.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/YpXblwX2DjI/celebs_love_kirill_bichutsky.php

Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris Deanna Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment