Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dianna Agron Addresses Alex Pettyfer Rumors

The celebrity world is full of rumors, and Dianna Agron knows this first hand.

To this note, the ?Glee? gal recently addressed gossip suggesting she?s dating her ?I Am Number Four? co-star, Alex Pettyfer.

She told ET, "From the moment I met him, he was really excited about the film and wanted to put the work in. It wasn't something where we both thought, 'Ah, this movie, we'll just sleep our way through it.' ... When you have two people that are eager to get in and see what it brings, it was great."

Giggling a bit, Agron added, ?I never talk about those things.?

However, big time producer Michael Bay seems to think there's definitely something between the two. ?Aren?t they going out now?....I think they are. I always tell my actors never pick up on the leading lady. You'll get yourself in trouble, but I wasn't there to say that. So, I hear they're going out right now."

?I Am Number Four? hits theaters February 18.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/dianna-agron/dianna-agron-addresses-alex-pettyfer-rumors-463644

Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff Hilary Swank

No comments:

Post a Comment