Wednesday, January 26, 2011

James Franco gets Oscar nomination-then goes to class!

oscar2011.jpg James Franco puts his studies first! Just after he found out that he was a best actor Academy Award nominee for his performance in 127 Hours, the actor was off to attend class at Yale University, where he is pursuing a PhD in English. "I feel great," James told Today after he heard the news of his nomination. "I'm here in New Haven. I'm about to go to class." The movie's producers had asked James to play hooky, but he declined. "Fox Searchlight asked me if I would go to New York to be ready... in case that I was nominated," James, who'll also co-host the Oscars with Anne Hathaway, explains. "I said, 'No, I'm not going to miss class to go and presume that I'm going to be nominated, but if you want to bring out a camera crew to Yale and wait and see if I get nominated, I'd be happy to step out of class and say I'm very grateful!"

For a full list of Academy Awards nominees, go here oscar.go.com/nominations.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/E2Gk4keIWxw/james_franco_gets_oscar_nomina_1.php

Gina Gershon Gina Philips Gisele B¸ndchen

No comments:

Post a Comment