Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Professional Wrestler Kurt Angle Welcomes Daughter: Giuliana Marie

Professional wrestler Kurt Angle left the TNA European tour early due to a family emergency. His pregnant fianc�e, Giovanna Yannotti, was rushed to the hospital with "extreme blood pressure" before giving birth to their daughter Giuliana Marie Angle. Kurt took to Twitter to announce the news:

To my fans, especially in Europe. Sorry I had to pull from the tour. Giovanna, my fiancee, had complications with her labor." He continued, "I came home to be with her and my beautiful new daughter Giuliana, who is doing fantastic. I will be staying at the hospital until Giovanna is able to leave."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
Upper Slideshow?

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/01/26/professional-wrestler-kurt-angle-welcomes-daughter-giuliana-marie

Natasha Bedingfield Natassia Malthe Nelly Furtado Nichole Robinson Nicky Hilton Nicole Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment