Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Miranda Kerr: "I Intend To Breastfeed For As Long As I Can"

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom welcomed son Flynn on January 6 and in addition to being in awe of her "beautiful little soul" the new mom is cherishing the experience of breastfeeding her newborn son.

"I intend to breastfeed for as long as I can," she said. "My breast milk will give our little Flynn the nutrition he needs for his continued healthy development and to all mums out there I am sure you will make the right choice for you and your baby."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/01/24/miranda-kerr-i-intend-to-breastfeed-for-as-long-as-i-can

Monika Kramlik Moon Bloodgood M˝a Nadine Velazquez Naomi Watts Natalie Imbruglia

No comments:

Post a Comment