Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sofia Vergara: I Embrace My Sex Appeal

Sofia Vergara: I Embrace My Sex Appeal

Sofia Vergara is a strong believer in the "if you've got it, flaunt it" theory. The voluptuous Modern Family star refuses to shy away from the fact that she's constantly recognized for being stunningly sexy.

"I love it. Of course, it’s great at my age. It’s fantastic,” Vergara, 39, told Fox News. "I think that everything that is positive and good helps out with your career. Why not embrace it and take advantage?"

Vergara, who is also starring in the new flick The Smurfs, says she feels good about her looks and keeps a balanced regimen to keep them in check.

"Everything in moderation -- not too much food, not too much exercise," she says. "And, of course, wearing sun block, doing the things your dermatologist tells you to do -- that helps with the aging process."

As for what her Smurf name would be, well, that's an easy one: "Sexy Mama Smurf!"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/sofia-vergara-i-embrace-my-sex-appeal/1-a-366155

Eva Green Eva Longoria Eva Mendes Evangeline Lilly Eve Fergie

No comments:

Post a Comment