Saturday, July 9, 2011

'Harry Potter' Stars Get Emotional at Final Movie Premiere

'Harry Potter' Stars Get Emotional at Final Movie Premiere

Harry Potter fans are not the only ones crying over the end of the magical series films. The movies' stars Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint are also feeling the sadness of moving on from the roles that rocketed them all to stardom.

"I will really miss Rupert [Grint] and Dan. I'll just miss being Hermione. I just love being in her world. How can you top this?" Watson said, donned in a stunning Oscar de la Renta gown, at Thursday's London premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II.

Watson began to get choked up as the crowd chanted her name and held back tears as she addressed her fans. "It's overwhelming to try to find the words to say what I want to say, but I have been so privileged to play this role and be a part of these films," the 21-year-old told them. "Thank you so much for all of your love and support, and for embracing all the work that we did. I've had the most amazing 10 years of my life. Thank you so much."

Radcliffe concurred that this moment in time was both exciting and sad. "This will never happen to me again. It's pretty amazing," he smiled. "You just have to let yourself revel in it and enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't happen again. There is a bit of sadness, but generally speaking, it's a day to be elated."

And, the 21-year-old star says, he feels Potter fans will be more than satisfied with the final flick. "I am so proud of this film and the way we have gone out. We could not have made a better version of this film. It is staggeringly good."

Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling, 45, was also at the premiere, and very affected by the moment. "How can I be anything other than very, very emotional? This is incredible," the writer said. "They fans have given me so much. I have to say thank you. Who could have asked for more?"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/harry-potter-stars-get-emotional-final-movie-premiere/1-a-363271

Zoe Saldana Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment