Wednesday, July 13, 2011

'Bad Girls Club' Star Natalie Nunn Hospitalized

'Bad Girls Club' Star Natalie Nunn Hospitalized

Being bad can be dangerous! Bad Girls Club star Natalie Nunn was rushed to the hospital Tuesday morning, after suddenly collapsing in her Hollywood Hills home.

According to RadarOnline.com, the 25-year-old reality star was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she was treated for extreme exhaustion and released. Nunn says that she was just working too hard and plans to take a week off to get herself back into tip-top shape.

"I wasn't kidding when I said I would sleep when I die," she said after the ordeal. "I have literally been running on three hours of sleep every day for the past two years. It caught up to me. I'll rest for a little while and get right back out there."

Hey, all that drama has to take its toll sometimes, right?

Nunn was scheduled to host a party Tuesday night in Minnesota and Lil Kim's birthday bash Wednesday night in Miami, but she plans to hold off a little on the wild nights.

"I'm going to get rest," Nunn promised. "No one said it was easy being America's favorite bad girl."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/bad-girls-club-star-natalie-nunn-hospitalized/1-a-364438

Salma Hayek Samaire Armstrong Samantha Mathis Samantha Morton Samantha Mumba Sanaa Lathan

No comments:

Post a Comment