Wednesday, June 1, 2011

GOOD DEED OF THE DAY: T.I. Helps 14 Fellow Inmates Get Family Visitation

 

Despite being incarcerated at the Forrest City Correctional Facility in Forrest City, Arkansas, T.I. still manages to give back to the community.  He recently sponsored a bus trip for 46 family members of 14 fellow inmates to visit the prison.  Deets inside....

 

Even while serving an 11-month bid for a probation violation, T.I. managed to show his love and support of strong families by sponsoring a bus trip to link up some of his fellow inmates with their family members. 

In a statement, T.I. told MTV News....

"I've been blessed to receive tons and tons of mail from my fans, family and friends, as well as get visits on a regular basis. Unfortunately some guys aren't as fortunate.  There are a lot of good dudes in here that haven't been able to see there loved ones in years. Their families can't afford the trip so I wanted to help out."

The trip was called "To See a Love One," and family members boarded a chartered bus in Atlanta and Alabama on Saturday and visited the prison on Sunday and today.

Nice to see T.I. making an impact while behind bars.  By the way, his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tweeted recently that he'll be out in a few months.

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/05/30/good-deed-of-the-day-ti-helps-14-fellow-inmates-get-family-visitation

Marisa Tomei Marla Sokoloff Marley Shelton Mary Elizabeth Winstead Megan Ewing Megan Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment