Thursday, June 23, 2011

Glee's Charice Pempengco: ?I?m Never Going To Change My Looks?

Charice0622.jpg
She created a stir last year when she confessed that she received Botox treatments, but Glee starlet Charice Pempengco says she?s proud of her unique beauty. ?I love my face. It?s God?s gift, and I?m never going to change it!? the Filipino-born singer, whose rep says she only got Botox injections to relieve jaw pain, told In Touch at the Life Savers Gummies Flavor Vote Party at Bowlmor Lanes Midtown in New York.

Charice, who played exchange student Sunshine on the past season of Fox?s hit musical comedy, says she is often told by industry bigwigs to change her looks ? but insists that she won?t give in to the pressure to be perfect. ?It irritates me, but nobody can change me. If they don?t like it, then they don?t like it! This is me,? she firmly added.

The pint-sized powerhouse, who wowed Oprah on her former talk show, looks up to other strong women in the music business. ?I love Lady Gaga and Beyonc�,? Charice says. ?Gaga is very unique and seems like such a nice person.? With an upcoming role in the film Here Comes the Boom with Salma Hayek and her sophomore album in the works, the triple-threat is well on her way to dominating Hollywood!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/pnUnZyGrjfA/charice.php

Kelly Hu Kelly Monaco Kelly Ripa Kelly Rowland Kerry Suseck Kim Kardashian

No comments:

Post a Comment