Thursday, June 30, 2011

Emma Watson: Dating Is A ?Nightmare?

EmmaWatson0628.jpg
She may be a talented actress and Ivy League scholar, but despite her brains and beauty, Emma Watson swears she?s no pro at dating. ?I?m a terrible game player,? she admits to Seventeen magazine in their August issue, hitting newsstands on July 5.

The starlet?s pals fear she?s just too aggressive on the scene. ?I?m so impatient ? it?s one of my worst traits!? Emma adds. ?My friends are always telling me I have to play hard to get because I?ll pretty much say to a guy, ?I like you, let?s hang out.? It?s a nightmare ? I definitely haven?t figured it out yet.?

After splitting from longtime boyfriend Jay Barrymore in March, Emma is single, though she was recently seen spending time with her The Perks of Being a Wallflower co-star, Johnny Simmons.

See more from Emma's gorgeous photo shoot at www.seventeen.com/emma.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/eI-ggrGg7MU/emma_watson_dating_is_a_nightm.php

Zhang Ziyi Zoe Saldana Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment