Friday, June 24, 2011

Bethenny Frankel: Desperate For Another Girl!

Bethenny0622.jpg
At the launch of Clorox and Children?s Health Fund?s Check-in for Checkups program in NYC, Bethenny Frankel told In Touch she?s ready for baby No. 2. As long as it?s a girl! ?I?m only in this for another girl,? shared Bethenny. ?If there?s a boy, I?m not involved. I want a guarantee!?

The proud mom added that her daughter, Bryn ? who turned 1 last month ? is such a good baby, she?s terrified her next ?will end up being possessed by the devil!? Gushed Bethenny: ?Bryn is such a good girl. She sleeps 12 hours! She?s just really fun and she eats everything! I?m such a bragger!?

As for the ?Mommyrexic? label she was recently branded with as a result of her dramatic post-pregnancy weight loss, the Bethenny Ever After star was quick to slam her detractors. ?I definitely gained enough weight when I was pregnant,? insisted Bethenny. ?I gave birth five weeks early, and I gained 35-40 pounds. And I lost the weight in a month and a half, and you know what? I?m certainly not going to apologize for it because I built an entire brand on being balanced ? not binging ? while pregnant,? added The Skinnygirl Dish author, whose exercise routine these days allows for lots of family bonding time.

?On the weekends, Bryn and [husband Jason Hoppy] and I walk to lunch. We pick a place about 30 minutes away, and we?ll walk there and walk home,? adds the entrepreneur, who stayed mum on rumors she has a talk show in the works. ?I?ve always said I wanted a talk show. I want a dialogue with my fans that?s longer than what I can do on Facebook and Twitter. My fans are what drive everything that I do. So if a talk show is in the future, I have my arms wide open to it!?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/yiG8CjSxUaA/bethenny_frankel_desperate_for.php

Ashley Olsen Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay

No comments:

Post a Comment