Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Newly Single Paris Hilton Hits The Town

ParisHilton0622.jpg
Since splitting with boyfriend Cy Waits, Paris Hilton has been hitting the town ? and don?t expect her to slow down! ?I have a house in Malibu this summer so I?m excited just to lay out and go surfing and have fun parties and also I?m going to be going to Italy, San Tropez, Ibiza and everywhere,? the newly single heiress told In Touch at the JCPenney and Charlotte Ronson Celebrate the I ?Heart? Ronson Collection Event.

As for remaining friendly with her ex she says, ?Cy and I have been friends for years, I?ve known him from Las Vegas from going to his places and my family knows him. He?s such a great person and always treated me so well, and he?s like one of my closest friends.?

She went on to discuss how she plans to remain off the market for a while mentioning, ?Yeah, I?ve never been single in my life, I?ve always had a boyfriend because I?ve always been scared to be alone.? She adds, ?I?m just excited to spend time with my sister and my best friends and just have an amazing summer.? We?re sure a trip to Europe and a house in Malibu will help with her broken heart!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/ixKF1siDDE0/paris.php

Rachel Bilson Rachel Blanchard Rachel Hunter Rachel McAdams Rachel Nichols Rachel Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment