Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Manila Luzon's 5 Tips To Look HOT When It's Hot Out!

dragU1_wide.jpg
Professor at RuPaul's Drag U Manila Luzon shares her tips for women to look their best when its scorching out!

"I'm a drag queen, runner-up on RuPaul?s Drag Race and now a professor at RuPaul?s Drag U. I'm used to wearing tights, bustiers, corsets and wigs (which are basically giant fur hats) so in the summer, I get hot! Here's some of my drag queen tips, that any woman can use, that keep me looking on fire without feeling like a hot sweaty mess!"

Tip 1: Flowy! Wear a flowy dress, or a flowy top. It's so comfortable and girly to have lush fabrics cascading off your curves! And because it doesn't cling to my body, I leave the restricting girdle at home!!!

Tip 2: Strappy shoes... specifically really tall strappy heels! Nothing is sexier than a stiletto, so in the summer months, let your toes breathe! But be cautious! Make sure you don't have suicide toes! Your little piggies about to jump off the edge of the front of your shoe, honey, is not the look!

Tip 3: Mani/pedi! I'm a dude, so I have big ol' truck driver hands and feet. But a trip to the nail salon is all it takes to have soft feminine hands and dainty looking toes.

Tip 4: Giant sunglasses! They are practical. They are stylish. And they work great at hiding your face when you've just sweated off all your makeup!!!

Tip 5: A delicious perfume! Nothing helps mask anyone?s heatwave sweat more than a sweet summery scent! I carry around a tiny travel bottle in my clutch just in case I just don't feel fresh! How French!!!

RuPaul?s Drag U premires Monday, June 20 at 9/8c on Logo.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/nHcp4m0mnac/manila_luzons_5_tips_to_look_h.php

Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso

No comments:

Post a Comment