Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Denise Richards: ?I Don't Know What Will Close The Chapter?

charkids1_wide.jpg
In Touch caught up with the former Mrs. Charlie Sheen at the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation Carnival in LA, where she shared a surprising upside to her infamous ex?s well-documented wild antics: people have been nicer than ever! ?I?ve gotten a lot of nice messages on Twitter from very supportive fans and people. It means a lot,? Denise ? who?s hotly anticipated memoir hits shelves on July 26 ? told In Touch. And while the book is sure to shine a light on one of the most turbulent marriages in Hollywood ? ?We had one of the worst divorces,? shared Denise ? there?s also a surprise romantic twist. ?You know, there was a beautiful love story between [Charlie] and I ?? hinted Denise. ?I get into the good stuff about my marriage because people have only read the rotten stuff.?

As for the ?rotten? stuff, expect plenty of tears and trauma, too. ?I went through a lot. The thing is, I?ve dealt with [Charlie?s behavior] for a very long time, so it?s not new for us ? it?s just new for other people,? said Denise, who hopes her story ? i.e. ?going through a divorce and custody and being a single parent and trying to work, and I lost my mom during all that, which was very difficult? ? will inspire other women. ?Hopefully anyone that has been dealing with challenges will know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.?

Weighing in on the choice of Ashton Kutcher to replace her ex on the hit CBS Show, Two and a Half Men, the 40-year-old mom of two is shockingly loyal. ?Nobody can replace Charlie, the show was written for him. He was so brilliant at it,? said Denise. ?But it is what it is. I think Ashton will make it his own.?

And no, in case you?re wondering, Charlie hasn?t read the book yet. ?I literally just finished it, so no,? added the Blue Mountain State actress.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/ljH-7pWeEpQ/denise_richards_i_dont_know_wh.php

Larissa Meek Laura Harring Laura Prepon Lauren Bush Lauren Conrad Lauren German

No comments:

Post a Comment