Thursday, March 31, 2011

Khloe Kardashian: I Think Kim Kardashian Is "Flawless"

Khloe Kardashian: I Think Kim Kardashian Is "Flawless"

Khloe Kardashian is showing off her God-given goodies on the cover of Cosmopolitan's Middle East edition. But the reality star says that body image has always been a touchy subject for her and her famous sisters.

"Kim and Kourtney have said to me, 'If we were put under the same negative attention that you are, we couldn't handle it.' If I want to wear a long flowing dress, someone will say I'm pregnant," the Khloe & Lamar star tells the mag. "I believe we're not given any more than we can handle and most of the time I can handle it. But we all have fat days and if I'm having one of those days, those sorts of things make me feel down."

Khloe, who is over the moon to be featured on her very first Cosmopolitan cover, admits that she's pretty surprised when sister Kim complains about her body.

"Kim, who I think is flawless, is always complaining. She complains about cellulite and I tell her, 'I'll trade your cellulite for my love handles.'"

But Khloe can't deny that, despite the occasional criticism, she still gets plenty of praise for her curves for fans.

"Girls tell me and my sisters, 'We love your booties,' Khloe reveals. "Just yesterday a really thin stylist said to me, 'I wish I had your booty. I don't have one.'"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/khloe-kardashian-i-think-kim-kardashian-flawless/1-a-336589

Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson January Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment