Saturday, March 26, 2011

It?s a Boy for Rachel Zoe

Rachel0324.jpg
Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and husband Rodger Berman have welcomed their first child, son Skyler Morrison Berman.

Rachel, who is the star of the Bravo reality series The Rachel Zoe Project and recently topped The Hollywood Reporter's most-powerful celebrity stylist list, reportedly went into labor Tuesday and was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

The 39-year-old first announced her pregnancy via Twitter last November and revealed the baby's gender in January. She told followers: ?Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant! I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support."

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/ZvMXpLcuwHg/rachel_zoe.php

Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain Donna Feldman

No comments:

Post a Comment