Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Katy Perry and Calvin Harris' Twitter Feud

Talk about a public bust-up! Katy Perry and Calvin Anderson are embroiled in a seriously overt Twitter feud after Harris pulled out of her UK shows.

The "Flashback" star was scheduled to open for Katy?s gigs but canceled at the last minute after being angered over set arrangements, causing the "I Kissed a Girl" singer to tweet this: "Calvin Harris will NOT be joining in on the fun and has CANCELED last minute."

To this, Calvin fired back by posting, "Sorry to all who wanted to see me with Katy ? her team suddenly moved the goalposts and I was to appear on stage with no production. It would have looked s***, sounded s*** - trust me you would have been more disappointed SEEING the show than u are with me cancelling."

The music producer finally tried to tame the attacks, tweeting:"I?m really sorry @katyperry I?m just upset because I really wanted to play but ur team made it impossible. We tried really hard to sort it out, but playing side of stage for 30 mins, it seemed pointless me even being there. Didn?t intend to cause offence or upset anybody."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/katy-perry/katy-perry-and-calvin-harris-twitter-feud-492352

Eva Mendes Evangeline Lilly Eve Fergie Foxy Brown Freida Pinto

No comments:

Post a Comment