Thursday, December 30, 2010

Raz B Issues HIS Apology For Role In Twitter Beef...Says It Wasn't To Get Attention

On the heels of Chris Brown showing signs of maturity, Raz B has officially released his own an apology for his role in yesterday's twitter beef as well.  Read the apology inside...

 

Raz B has released an apology to TMZ for instigating and starting yesterday's embarrassing Twitter beef with Chris Brown.

He said,

 "I want to publicly apologize for my direct attacks done out of anger. This is now about taking the right approach, so not only my story can be heard, but so someone learns something valuable.  Standing up for yourself does not mean yelling or victimizing others and I sincerely apologize for that. I was told that 'you can’t hear my message if I’m screaming."

Thanks Raz.  I guess the NEXT apology will be from Ricky Romance and then we can all stop twidlng our thumbs and move along with our day. </sarcam>  Nothing to see here..nothing to see....

Source: http://theybf.com/2010/12/30/raz-b-issues-his-apology-for-role-in-twitter-beefsays-it-wasnt-to-get-attention

Shana Hiatt Shania Twain Shanna Moakler Shannon Elizabeth Shannyn Sossamon Shiri Appleby

No comments:

Post a Comment