Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bret Michaels and Kristi Gibson are engaged!

Bret1221.jpg
After months of engagement rumors, Bret Michaels asked his on-off girlfriend of 16 years, Kristi Gibson, to marry him. On Monday night?s finale of his VH1 reality show, Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It, the rocker got down on one knee and poured his heart out. "I love you, and you've been unbelievably a big part of my life, and we have two beautiful girls together... I know we love and respect each other, and I hope that we can find that inner love that we have forever. And I want you to be my wife." Kristi of course said yes ? being the one who stood by Bret throughout the years, even when he survived a near-fatal brain hemorrhage in April. After proposing, the happy couple told their daughters, Raine, 10, and Jorja, 5, the exciting news. ? I did it! We?ll all be together forever!? said the rock star.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/KdKTvE1bEtY/bret_michaels_and_kristi_gibso.php

Joss Stone Jules Asner Julia Stiles Julianne Hough Julie Benz Julie Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment