Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jenni "JWoww" Farley Talks "Jersey Shore" Season 3

While feisty castmate Angelina may be gone, Jenni ?JWoww? Farley promises plenty of wildness in the upcoming season on "Jersey Shore".

Of the hit MTV series, which returns on January 6th, JWoww recently told InTouch, ?There?s a whole lot of drama!?

As for who's causing the trouble, Miss Farley admits she plays a large part, dishing, ?You will see that I go through a bad breakup, and I find new love."

The brunette beauty, who split with Tom Lippolis during the summer and is now dating Roger Mathews, continued, ?Everyone finally gets to see my side of the story, and I come out of my shell.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jenni-farley/jenni-jwoww-farley-talks-jersey-shore-season-3-451955

Rebecca Mader Rebecca Romijn Reese Witherspoon Rhona Mitra Rihanna Robin Tunney

No comments:

Post a Comment