Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ashley Tisdale: Babies, Business and High School Musical

AshleyHilary0831.jpg
Ashley Tisdale was looking gorgeous in a tiny black minidress Sunday night at the In Touch ICONS + IDOLS party at the Sunset Tower Hotel in Los Angeles following the VMAs. The starlet stopped on the red carpet to give In Touch the inside scoop about friend and neighbor Hilary Duff?s recent pregnancy announcement.

?I am just super, super-excited for her, and she's so cute with Mike. They're such a great couple, so I was really happy for them. She's so tiny still. I don't know if she's showing that much but she's so cute and adorable and absolutely gorgeous. She? going to be a great mom.? But don?t think Hilary?s convincing Ashley to settle down anytime soon. The actress and singer can now add businesswoman to her lengthy resume. The actress told us about her latest venture in business: her production company, Blondie Girl Productions. ?I'm developing a lot of reality shows? TV, movies, stuff that I'm not in, stuff that I might put myself in. I'm more focused on film now being off of a TV show last year.?

While she may be focused on more behind-the-scenes work, she isn?t ruling out getting back in front of the camera ? with former castmates Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens! ?I love them and I'd love to work with them again one day.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/xhLIbFCp8QM/ashley_tisdale_babies_business.php

Tamala Jones Tami Donaldson Tamie Sheffield Tara Conner Tara Reed Tara Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment