Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jessica Alba: Pregnant with Second Child!

Making for quite the joyous news, Jessica Alba is expecting her second child with hubby Cash Warren!

Announcing the news via her Facebook page on Wednesday (February 16), the "Sin City" actress wrote, "It's been a while since I've been on FB & I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news > Honor is going to be a Big Sister!"

Miss Alba continued, "Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else."

The brunette beauty, who married Mr Warren in May 2008, finished, "I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day! Jess."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-alba/jessica-alba-pregnant-second-child-476273

Jolene Blalock Jordana Brewster Josie Maran Joss Stone Jules Asner Julia Stiles

No comments:

Post a Comment