Friday, February 25, 2011

Emmanuelle Chriqui: I Would Love to do Entourage Movie

Emmanuelle0218.jpg With executive producer Mark Wahlberg confirming there will inevitably be an Entourage movie after the TV series ends, cast member Emmanuelle Chriqui reveals exclusively to In Touch she would definitely sign on.

"I would love to do the movie ? of course, I don't know anything about it yet, but if I am asked I would love to be in it!" Emmanuelle told In Touch at the Rock of Ages benefit for Jacob's Cure in LA on February 17.

Emmanuelle, who plays fiercely feminine Sloane on the popular HBO series, also revealed to In Touch some of her red carpet style tips.

"I always try to wear things I am comfortable in. I dress according to my mood ? sometimes I like to vamp it up and other times not," the actress said. "I always try to dress appropriately. I really think that's the key.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/X1aASOl8sE8/emmanuelle_chriqui_i_would_lov.php

KarolÌna Kurkov· Kasey Chambers Kat Von D Kate Beckinsale Kate Bosworth Kate Groombridge

No comments:

Post a Comment