Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kim Kardashian Falls Victim to Twitter Hacker

Getting quite the scare when it comes to her social networking doings, Kim Kardashian saw her Twitter account fall into the hands of a hacker on Tuesday morning (February 22).

The E! reality star wrote, "Twitter please help me get my password back! How is it that I can tweet from my cell but my home computer says wrong password! #HACKED"

With no malicious posts making it onto her page before the situation was handled, Kim later wrote, "Everything is resolved thanks to @Twitter!"

Clearly unhappy over the attempt to take over her message board boasting over 6 million followers, the 30-year-old brunette beauty then tweeted, "ok guys its really me...i'm back! that was sooo annoying! hackers are so lame. like whats the point!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kim-kardashian/kim-kardashian-falls-victim-twitter-hacker-478935

Vinessa Shaw Virginie Ledoyen Vitamin C Vogue Whitney Able Whitney Port

No comments:

Post a Comment