Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ciara Opens Up About Record Label Woes

After writing a headline-making post on Facebook last week, Ciara recently explained to MTV News what it was all about.

In the post, the ?Goodies? singer - who was spotted out shopping in Los Angeles yesterday (February 22) - addressed her fans and asked her label, Jive Records, to release her after two lackluster albums.

?My letter was a message to my fans, and it came from a real place and I just wanted my fans to know where I was," she explained.

Furthermore, the 25-year-old revealed, ?It is true that I have asked and I pray that my label will release me. I have had some great times and success with my label, but sometimes like all great things, it's at that point where I feel we don't share the same views on who I am as an artist."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ciara/ciara-opens-about-record-label-woes-479492

Angelina Jolie Anna Faris Anna Friel Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord

No comments:

Post a Comment